Friday 17 March 2023

My new Pathfinder Blog!

Posts on this blog have become more sporadic and less regular. For that I apologize. My focus has been elsewhere, namely on my new Pathfinder 1E blog, The City-States of Sorquos, This also introduces my own homebrew setting that started out aimed at D&D 3.0 and has since evolved for adventures using Pathfinder 1E. For what it's worth, Pathfinder 1E is based on D&D 3.5 so it should still work with D&D 3.x.  Feel free to check it out, and if you like it, let others know about it. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new setting and blog! I do hope you won't be abandoning your fascinating development of Mystara altogether.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greenbrier. I hope my work on this blog does not stop completely though I do admit it will be less frequent as my other blog will be my main focus for a while.

      Delete